FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion S’enregistrer
Habbo-Skouat Index du Forum
  Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Habbo-Skouat Index du Forum » Habbo-Skouat » Projet   
Mujeres En El Equipo (Spanish Edition) Download Epub Mobi
Auteur Message
chadrbelt
Expert
Expert

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Lun 19 Juin - 23:32 (2017)
MessageSujet du message: Mujeres En El Equipo (Spanish Edition) Download Epub Mobi
Répondre en citant

Mujeres en el Equipo (Spanish Edition)
by Ron Wood
rating: ( reviews)

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK Mujeres en el Equipo (Spanish Edition)
->>->>->>ONLINE BOOK Mujeres en el Equipo (Spanish Edition)

Details:
price: $10.99
bound: 94 pages
publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1 edition (March 4, 2017)
lang: Spanish
asin:
isbn: 1535112689, 978-1535112680,
weight: 6.9 ounces (
filesize:

Mujeres en el Equipo (Spanish Edition) bookstore

it,,,is,,,to,,,be,,,hoped,,,that,,,.era,,,de,,,ver,,,it,,,was,,,worth,,,seeing2,,,ser,,,para,,,(indicando,,,direccin,,,,finalidad),,,las,,,flores,,,son,,,para,,,ti,,,the,,,flowers,,,are,,,for,,,you;,,,el,,,trofeo,,,fue,,,para,,,lvarez,,,the,,,trophy,,,went,,,to,,,lvarez;,,,el,,,sexto,,,hoyo,,,fue,,,para,,,Garca,,,Garca,,,took,,,the,,,sixth,,,hole;,,,este,,,cuchillo,,,es,,,para,,,cortar,,,pan,,,this,,,knife,,,is,,,for,,,cutting,,,bread;,,,ese,,,coche,,,no,,,es,,,para,,,correr,,,mucho,,,that,,,car,,,isn't,,,made,,,for,,,going,,,very,,,fast;,,,esas,,,finuras,,,no,,,son,,,para,,,m,,,such,,,niceties,,,are,,,not,,,for,,,me3,,,(existir),,,to,,,be,,,ser,,,o,,,no,,,ser,,,to,,,be,,,or,,,not,,,to,,,be;,,,Dios,,,es,,,God,,,exists,,,rase,,,que,,,se,,,era,,,rase,,,una,,,vez,,,once,,,upon,,,a,,,time4,,,(tener,,,lugar),,,la,,,fiesta,,,va,,,a,,,ser,,,en,,,su,,,casa,,,the,,,party,,,will,,,be,,,at,,,her,,,house;,,,el,,,crimen,,,fue,,,en,,,Agosto,,,the,,,crime,,,took,,,place,,,in,,,Augustotra,,,vez,,,ser,,,—no,,,he,,,podido,,,ir,,,a,,,visitarla,,,—bueno,,,,otra,,,vez,,,ser,,,"I,,,wasn't,,,able,,,to,,,visit,,,her",,,—,,,"never,,,mind,,,,you,,,can,,,do,,,it,,,some,,,other,,,time";,,,—no,,,he,,,aprobado,,,—otra,,,vez,,,ser!,,,"I,,,didn't,,,pass",,,—,,,"better,,,luck,,,next,,,time!"5,,,(en,,,preguntas,,,retricas),,,qu,,,ser,,,de,,,m?,,,what,,,will,,,become,,,of,,,me?;,,,qu,,,habr,,,sido,,,de,,,l?,,,what,,,can,,,have,,,become,,,of,,,him?;,,,what,,,can,,,have,,,happened,,,to,,,him?6,,,[+con,,,horas,,,del,,,da,,,,fecha,,,,tiempo],,,to,,,be,,,es,,,la,,,una,,,it's,,,one,,,o'clock;,,,son,,,las,,,siete,,,it's,,,seven,,,o'clock;,,,sern,,,las,,,ocho,,,it,,,must,,,be,,,about,,,eight,,,(o'clock);,,,seran,,,las,,,nueve,,,cuando,,,lleg,,,it,,,must,,,have,,,been,,,about,,,nine,,,(o'clock),,,when,,,he,,,arrived;,,,hoy,,,es,,,cuatro,,,de,,,septiembre,,,today,,,is,,,4,,,September,,,o,,,the,,,fourth,,,of,,,September;,,,es,,,verano,,,it's,,,summer;,,,era,,,de,,,noche,,,it,,,was,,,night,,,timehora,,,7,,,(en,,,clculos),,,to,,,be,,,tres,,,y,,,dos,,,son,,,cinco,,,three,,,plus,,,two,,,is,,,five;,,,—cunto,,,es?,,,—son,,,dos,,,euros,,,"how,,,much,,,is,,,it?",,,—,,,"two,,,euros,,,,please"8,,,(locuciones,,,en,,,infinitivo),,,a,,,no,,,ser,,,habramos,,,fracasado,,,a,,,no,,,ser,,,por,,,su,,,apoyo,,,we,,,would,,,have,,,failed,,,had,,,it,,,not,,,been,,,for,,,their,,,help;,,,llegaremos,,,tarde,,,a,,,no,,,ser,,,que,,,salgamos,,,maana,,,we'll,,,be,,,late,,,unless,,,we,,,leave,,,tomorrowcomo,,,ha,,,de,,,o,,,tiene,,,que,,,ser,,,es,,,un,,,hombre,,,como,,,tiene,,,que,,,ser,,,he's,,,a,,,real,,,man;,,,se,,,lo,,,comi,,,con,,,cuchillo,,,y,,,tenedor,,,,como,,,ha,,,de,,,o,,,tiene,,,que,,,ser,,,she,,,ate,,,it,,,with,,,a,,,knife,,,and,,,fork,,,,the,,,way,,,it's,,,supposed,,,to,,,be,,,eatencon,,,ser,,,(a,,,pesar,,,de,,,ser),,,con,,,ser,,,ella,,,su,,,madre,,,no,,,le,,,veo,,,el,,,parecido,,,she,,,may,,,well,,,be,,,his,,,mother,,,,but,,,I,,,can't,,,see,,,any,,,resemblancede,,,no,,,ser,,,de,,,no,,,ser,,,esto,,,cierto,,,tendramos,,,que,,,eliminarlo,,,if,,,this,,,weren't,,,the,,,case,,,we'd,,,have,,,to,,,get,,,rid,,,of,,,him;,,,de,,,no,,,ser,,,por,,,l,,,me,,,habra,,,ahogado,,,if,,,it,,,hadn't,,,been,,,for,,,him,,,I'd,,,have,,,drownedno,,,vaya,,,a,,,ser,,,que5.(telling,,,time)a.menosIt,,,is,,,a,,,quarter,,,to,,,six.Son,,,las,,,seis,,,menos,,,cuarto.6.(indicating,,,proportion)a.porThe,,,birth,,,ratio,,,is,,,107,,,boys,,,to,,,100,,,girls.La,,,proporcin,,,de,,,nacimientos,,,es,,,de,,,107,,,nios,,,por,,,100,,,nias.7.(in,,,comparisons)a.aVariable,,,A,,,is,,,greater,,,or,,,equal,,,to,,,variable,,,B.La,,,variable,,,A,,,es,,,mayor,,,o,,,igual,,,a,,,la,,,variable,,,B.8.(resulting,,,in)a.paraTo,,,my,,,surprise,,,,he,,,did,,,not,,,recognize,,,me.Para,,,mi,,,sorpresa,,,,l,,,no,,,me,,,reconoci.9.(in,,,toasts)a.porHere's,,,to,,,the,,,birthday,,,girl!,,,Cheers!Por,,,la,,,cumpleaera!,,,Salud!10.(position)a.aTurn,,,to,,,the,,,left,,,to,,,exit.Gira,,,a,,,la,,,izquierda,,,para,,,salir.11.(replacing,,,a,,,verb)a.no,,,direct,,,translationIt's,,,my,,,party,,,and,,,I,,,cry,,,if,,,I'll,,,want,,,to.Es,,,mi,,,fiesta,,,y,,,llorar,,,si,,,quiero.Copyright,,,,,,2016,,,Curiosity,,,Media,,,Inc.topreposition1.(toward)a.ato,,,go,,,to,,,Franceir,,,a,,,Franciato,,,go,,,to,,,church/to,,,schoolir,,,a,,,misa/al,,,colegioto,,,the,,,fronthacia,,,el,,,frenteto,,,the,,,left/righta,,,la,,,izquierda/derecha2.(until)a.hastato,,,this,,,dayhasta,,,el,,,da,,,de,,,hoyto,,,count,,,(up),,,to,,,tencontar,,,hasta,,,dieza,,,year,,,to,,,the,,,dayhoy,,,hace,,,exactamente,,,un,,,ao3.(expressing,,,indirect,,,object)a.ato,,,give,,,something,,,to,,,somebodydar,,,algo,,,a,,,alguiengive,,,it,,,to,,,medmeloto,,,speak,,,to,,,somebodyhablar,,,con,,,alguien4.(with,,,result)a.no,,,direct,,,translationto,,,my,,,surprise/joypara,,,mi,,,sorpresa/alegrato,,,my,,,horror,,,,I,,,discovered,,,thatcul,,,no,,,sera,,,mi,,,horror,,,al,,,descubrir,,,que5.(expressing,,,a,,,proportion)a.aby,,,six,,,votes,,,to,,,fourpor,,,seis,,,votos,,,a,,,cuatrothere,,,are,,,200,,,yen,,,to,,,the,,,poundla,,,libra,,,est,,,a,,,200,,,yenes6.(with,,,the,,,infinitive)a.no,,,direct,,,translationto,,,goirI,,,have,,,a,,,lot,,,to,,,dotengo,,,mucho,,,que,,,hacerI,,,have,,,nothing,,,to,,,dono,,,tengo,,,nada,,,que,,,hacerhe,,,came,,,to,,,help,,,mevino,,,a,,,ayudarmeshe's,,,old,,,enough,,,to,,,go,,,to,,,schoolya,,,tiene,,,edad,,,para,,,ir,,,al,,,colegioit's,,,too,,,hot,,,to,,,drinkest,,,demasiado,,,caliente,,,para,,,beberloI,,,want,,,him,,,to,,,knowquiero,,,que,,,lo,,,sepa7.(representing,,,verb)a.no,,,direct,,,translationI,,,want,,,toquiero,,,hacerloyou,,,ought,,,todeberas,,,hacerloI,,,was,,,told,,,tome,,,dijeron,,,que,,,lo,,,hicieraCopyright,,,,,,2006,,,Harrap,,,Publishers,,,Limitedto,,,[t],,,[tu],,,[tY],,,When,,,to,,,is,,,the,,,second,,,element,,,in,,,a,,,phrasal,,,verb,,,,eg,,,set,,,to,,,,heave,,,to,,,,look,,,up,,,the,,,phrasal,,,verbse,,,dice,,,que,,,.any,,,man,,,cualquiera;,,,cualquier,,,hombreno,,,man,,,ninguno;,,,nadieas,,,one,,,man,,,como,,,un,,,solo,,,hombre,,,the,,,Conservatives,,,rose,,,as,,,one,,,man,,,and,,,roared,,,out,,,"For,,,he's,,,a,,,jolly,,,good,,,fellow"one,,,man,,,one,,,vote,,,un,,,voto,,,para,,,cada,,,unothey,,,agreed,,,to,,,a,,,man,,,no,,,hubo,,,voz,,,en,,,contra,,,they're,,,communists,,,to,,,a,,,man,,,todos,,,sin,,,excepcin,,,son,,,comunistasthen,,,I'm,,,your,,,man,,,entonces,,,soy,,,la,,,persona,,,que,,,ests,,,buscando4,,,(type),,,he's,,,a,,,six,,,pints,,,a,,,night,,,man,,,es,,,de,,,los,,,que,,,se,,,beben,,,seis,,,pintas,,,en,,,una,,,noche;,,,he's,,,a,,,Celtic,,,man,,,es,,,del,,,CelticI'm,,,not,,,a,,,drinking,,,man,,,yo,,,no,,,bebohe's,,,a,,,family,,,man,,,(with,,,family),,,es,,,padre,,,de,,,familia;,,,(home-loving),,,es,,,muy,,,caseroI'm,,,not,,,a,,,football,,,man,,,no,,,soy,,,aficionado,,,al,,,ftbol;,,,no,,,me,,,gusta,,,mucho,,,el,,,ftbolhe's,,,a,,,man's,,,man,,,es,,,un,,,hombre,,,estimado,,,entre,,,otros,,,hombreshe's,,,his,,,own,,,man,,,es,,,un,,,hombre,,,muy,,,fiel,,,a,,,s,,,mismoI'm,,,a,,,whisky,,,man,,,myself,,,yo,,,prefiero,,,el,,,whisky5,,,(Chess),,,pieza,,,(f);,,,(Draughts),,,ficha,,,(f)6,,,(excl),,,hey,,,man!,,,oye,,,,tronco!,,,(informal);,,,you,,,can't,,,do,,,that,,,,man,,,hombre,,,,no,,,puedes,,,hacer,,,eso;,,,man,,,,was,,,I,,,startled!,,,vaya,,,susto,,,que,,,me,,,dio!;,,,qu,,,susto,,,me,,,pegu!transitive,,,verb,,,[+ship],,,tripular;,,,[+fortress,,,,watchtower],,,guarnecer;,,,[+guns],,,servir;,,,[+pumps],,,acudir,,,a;,,,hacer,,,funcionar,,,the,,,gun,,,is,,,manned,,,by,,,four,,,soldiers,,,cuatro,,,soldados,,,manejan,,,el,,,can;,,,the,,,telephone,,,is,,,manned,,,all,,,day,,,el,,,telfono,,,est,,,atendido,,,todo,,,el,,,damanned,,,modifierman,,,day,,,(n),,,(Comm),,,(Ind),,,da-hombre,,,(m)man,,,Friday,,,(n),,,criado,,,(m),,,fielmen's,,,doubles,,,(n),,,(Tennis),,,dobles,,,(m),,,masculinosmen's,,,final,,,(n),,,(Dep),,,final,,,(f),,,masculinamen's,,,room,,,(n),,,especially,,,(US),,,lavabo,,,(m),,,de,,,caballerosCollins,,,Complete,,,Spanish,,,Electronic,,,Dictionary,,,,,,HarperCollins,,,Publishers,,,2011Phrases,,,with,,,"men"Here,,,are,,,the,,,most,,,popular,,,phrases,,,with,,,"men.",,,Click,,,the,,,phrases,,,to,,,see,,,the,,,full,,,entry.Three,,,Wise,,,MenReyes,,,MagosExamples,,,'men',,,in,,,our,,,machine,,,translatorsLearn,,,Spanish,,,with,,,Fluencia,,,,the,,,easiest,,,way,,,to,,,learn,,,Spanish,,,from,,,the,,,creators,,,of,,,SpanishDictSearch,,,historyBlog,,,Posts10,,,Slang,,,Words,,,to,,,Know,,,Before,,,Traveling,,,to,,,Spain10,,,Spanish,,,Words,,,with,,,Arabic,,,Origin7,,,Effortless,,,Ways,,,to,,,Practice,,,Your,,,SpanishTop,,,20,,,Most,,,Translated,,,English,,,WordsView,,,More,,,PostsLearn,,,Spanish,,,in,,,2017,,,with,,,FluenciaTry,,,Fluencia,,,,the,,,new,,,Spanish,,,learning,,,program,,,from,,,SpanishDict.Fun,,,and,,,interactiveHighly,,,effectiveEasy,,,to,,,useWorks,,,on,,,any,,,deviceStart,,,Learningreport,,,this,,,adDid,,,this,,,page,,,answer,,,your,,,question?YesNoThe,,,page,,,is.InaccurateUnclearMissing,,,translationsMissing,,,conjugationsOtherWhat,,,can,,,we,,,do,,,to,,,improve?How,,,can,,,we,,,follow,,,up,,,with,,,you?,,,(Optional)SubmitYour,,,feedback,,,was,,,sentStay,,,ConnectediPhoneAndroidWindowsSpanishDictSpanish,,,TranslatorSpanish,,,DictionaryVerb,,,ConjugationsLanguage,,,GuideWord,,,of,,,the,,,DayLearn,,,SpanishFlashcardsQ&ABlogTraductorMoreSpanisharribahuevosrico,,,suaverompecabezaste,,,amoporquevervolvercmomijosaludosvacasermadresaberMoreEnglishanimalcrossovermorealonedreammake,,,uptieworkexpansiontopspottagbookingtarotticketMoreConjugationscorrerdespertaraprendertomaracabarencantarsugerirlloverconstruirgastarrerseinvitartemervendermanejarMoreAboutWe're,,,hiring!PrivacyTermsEspaol,,,Curiosity,,,Media,,,,Incit,,is,,very,,expensive,,to,,live,,in,,London,,resulta,,muy,,caro,,vivir,,en,,Londres;,,it's,,hard,,to,,describe,,the,,feeling,,es,,difcil,,describir,,la,,sensacin;,,these,,dogs,,are,,hard,,to,,control,,estos,,perros,,son,,difciles,,de,,controlar,,it's,,expensive,,to,,maintain,,you'd,,be,,foolish,,to,,try,,it,,is,,it,,good,,to,,eat?,,he,,tried,,the,,fruit,,of,,this,,strange,,tree,,and,,found,,it,,was,,good,,to,,eat,,pork,,is,,good,,to,,eat,,but,,a,,pig,,is,,not,,very,,discriminating,,in,,what,,it,,eats,,I,,find,,that,,hard,,to,,believe,,she,,was,,ready,,to,,go,,he's,,slow,,to,,learn,,the,,first/last,,to,,go,,el,,primero/ltimo,,en,,irse,,who,,was,,the,,last,,to,,see,,her?,,he's,,young,,to,,be,,a,,grandfather,,es,,joven,,para,,ser,,abuelo,,it's,,too,,heavy,,to,,lift,,it's,,too,,hot,,to,,touch,,too,,old,,to,,play,,tennis,,he's,,a,,big,,boy,,to,,be,,still,,in,,short,,trousersnote,,See,,culture,,box,,in,,entry,,easy.6,,(in,,exclamations),,and,,then,,to,,be,,let,,down,,like,,that!,,y,,para,,que,,luego,,te,,decepcionen,,as!,,We,,were,,all,,so,,looking,,forward,,to,,the,,tripFeedbackFeedbackSpanishDict,,,,is,,,,devoted,,,,to,,,,improving,,,,our,,,,site,,,,based,,,,on,,,,user,,,,feedback,,,,and,,,,introducing,,,,new,,,,and,,,,innovative,,,,features,,,,that,,,,will,,,,continue,,,,to,,,,help,,,,people,,,,learn,,,,and,,,,love,,,,the,,,,Spanish,,,,language.Have,,,,a,,,,suggestion,,,,,idea,,,,,or,,,,comment?Send,,,,us,,,,your,,,,feedback.Your,,,,nameEmail,,,,addressSubjectMessageAnd,,then,,to,,be,,let,,down,,like,,that!,,and,,to,,think,,he,,didn't,,mean,,a,,word,,of,,it!,,y,,pensar,,que,,nada,,de,,lo,,que,,dijo,,era,,de,,verdad!,,I,,believed,,everything,,he,,said.

Todos,,estos,,libros,,eran,,de,,mi,,abueloWhen,,,to,,,is,,,part,,,of,,,a,,,set,,,combination,,,,eg,,,nice,,,to,,,,to,,,my,,,mind,,,,to,,,all,,,appearances,,,,appeal,,,to,,,,look,,,up,,,the,,,other,,,word.preposition1,,,(destination),,,aNote:,,,[a],,,+,,,[el],,,=,,,[al],,,it's,,,90,,,kilometres,,,to,,,Lima,,,de,,,aqu,,,a,,,Lima,,,hay,,,90,,,kilmetros;,,,hay,,,90,,,kilmetros,,,a,,,Lima;,,,a,,,letter,,,to,,,his,,,wife,,,una,,,carta,,,a,,,su,,,mujer;,,,he,,,fell,,,to,,,the,,,floor,,,cay,,,al,,,suelo;,,,to,,,go,,,to,,,Paris/Spain,,,ir,,,a,,,Pars/Espaa;,,,to,,,go,,,to,,,Peru,,,ir,,,al,,,Per;,,,to,,,go,,,to,,,school/university,,,ir,,,al,,,colegio/a,,,la,,,Universidad;,,,to,,,go,,,to,,,the,,,doctor's,,,ir,,,al,,,mdico,,,which,,,[church],,,do,,,you,,,go,,,to?,,,I,,,liked,,,the,,,exhibition,,,,I,,,went,,,to,,,it,,,twice,,,me,,,gust,,,la,,,exposicin,,,,fui,,,a,,,verla,,,dos,,,veces,,,let's,,,go,,,to,,,[John's],,,we're,,,going,,,to,,,my,,,parents',,,for,,,Christmas,,,we're,,,going,,,to,,,John's/my,,,parents',,,for,,,Christmas,,,vamos,,,a,,,casa,,,de,,,John/mis,,,padres,,,por,,,Navidad,,,we're,,,going,,,to,,,the,,,cinema,,,she's,,,gone,,,to,,,the,,,toilet,,,he,,,went,,,to,,,the,,,door,,,he,,,came,,,over,,,to,,,where,,,I,,,was,,,standing,,,to,,,go,,,to,,,town,,,to,,,the,,,United,,,States/the,,,West,,,Indies,,,to,,,the,,,Isle,,,of,,,Man/the,,,Isle,,,of,,,Wight,,,boats,,,to,,,and,,,from,,,Calaishave,,,you,,,ever,,,been,,,to,,,India?,,,has,,,estado,,,alguna,,,vez,,,en,,,la,,,India?flights,,,to,,,Heathrow,,,vuelos,,,a,,,or,,,con,,,destino,,,a,,,Heathrowthe,,,road,,,to,,,Edinburgh,,,la,,,carretera,,,de,,,Edimburgochurch,,,2,,,(towards),,,hacia,,,he,,,walked,,,slowly,,,to,,,the,,,door,,,camin,,,despacio,,,hacia,,,la,,,puerta;,,,he,,,turned,,,to,,,me,,,se,,,gir,,,hacia,,,m,,,don't,,,stand,,,with,,,your,,,back,,,to,,,us,,,I,,,stood,,,with,,,my,,,back,,,to,,,the,,,fire,,,move,,,it,,,to,,,the,,,left/right,,,muvelo,,,hacia,,,la,,,izquierda/derecha3,,,(as,,,far,,,as),,,hasta,,,from,,,here,,,to,,,London,,,de,,,aqu,,,a,,,or,,,hasta,,,Londres;,,,I'll,,,see,,,you,,,to,,,the,,,door,,,te,,,acompao,,,hasta,,,la,,,puerta,,,I,,,was,,,soaked,,,to,,,the,,,[skin]4,,,(up,,,to),,,hasta,,,to,,,count,,,to,,,ten,,,contar,,,hasta,,,diez;,,,it's,,,accurate,,,to,,,(within),,,a,,,millimetre,,,es,,,exacto,,,hasta,,,el,,,milmetro;,,,to,,,some,,,extent,,,hasta,,,cierto,,,punto;,,,en,,,cierta,,,medida;,,,we,,,are,,,expecting,,,40,,,to,,,50,,,people,,,esperamos,,,entre,,,40,,,y,,,50,,,personas,,,to,,,this,,,dayto,,,this,,,day,,,I,,,still,,,don't,,,know,,,what,,,he,,,meant,,,an,,,hoy,,,no,,,s,,,lo,,,que,,,quiso,,,decir,,,eight,,,years,,,ago,,,to,,,the,,,day,,,hoy,,,hace,,,exactamente,,,ocho,,,aoshe,,,didn't,,,stay,,,to,,,the,,,end,,,no,,,se,,,qued,,,hasta,,,el,,,finalfrom,,,Monday,,,to,,,Friday,,,de,,,lunes,,,a,,,viernes,,,from,,,morning,,,to,,,night,,,de,,,la,,,maana,,,a,,,la,,,noche;,,,desde,,,la,,,maana,,,hasta,,,la,,,nochefunds,,,to,,,the,,,value,,,of,,,toTranslateYour,,,ad,,,blocker,,,is,,,interfering,,,with,,,our,,,search,,,box,,,and,,,other,,,site,,,functionality.Disable,,,your,,,ad,,,blocker,,,on,,,SpanishDict.com,,,to,,,make,,,it,,,work,,,properly.toaDictionaryExamplestopreposition1.(direction)a.aI'm,,,going,,,to,,,your,,,house.Voy,,,a,,,tu,,,casa.b.haciaShe,,,walked,,,to,,,the,,,woods.Camin,,,hacia,,,el,,,bosque.2.(as,,,far,,,as)a.hastaI,,,would,,,run,,,to,,,your,,,house,,,right,,,now,,,just,,,to,,,see,,,you!,,,Correra,,,hasta,,,tu,,,casa,,,ahora,,,mismo,,,solo,,,para,,,verte!3.(in,,,order,,,to)a.aI,,,just,,,came,,,to,,,say,,,hello.Solo,,,vine,,,a,,,saludar.4.(indicating,,,belonging)a.deAll,,,of,,,those,,,books,,,belonged,,,to,,,my,,,grandfatherFeedbackSpanishDict,,,is,,,devoted,,,to,,,improving,,,our,,,site,,,based,,,on,,,user,,,feedback,,,and,,,introducing,,,new,,,and,,,innovative,,,features,,,that,,,will,,,continue,,,to,,,help,,,people,,,learn,,,and,,,love,,,the,,,Spanish,,,language.Have,,,a,,,suggestion,,,,idea,,,,or,,,comment?Send,,,us,,,your,,,feedback.Your,,,nameEmail,,,addressSubjectMessageMenuHomeBlogTranslationConjugationLearn,,,SpanishFlashcardsLanguage,,,GuideQ,,,&,,,AWord,,,of,,,the,,,DayVer,,,en,,,espaolTraductorLog,,,InSign,,,UpBoost,,your,,vocabulary!Get,,the,,SpanishDict,,Word,,of,,the,,Day,,in,,your,,inbox,,A,,new,,word,,each,,day,,Native,,speaker,,examples,,Quick,,vocabulary,,challengesGet,,the,,Word,,of,,the,,Day,,Sign,,up,,with,,Google,,Sign,,up,,with,,FacebookorSign,,up,,with,,emailUsernameEmail,,addressPasswordGet,,the,,Word,,of,,the,,Day,,by,,emailGet,,StartedBy,,signing,,up,,,you,,agree,,to,,ourPrivacy,,PolicyandTerms,,of,,ServiceLilly",,,(in,,,book),,,"para,,,P.R

FeedbackUsa,,,un,,,fsforo,,,para,,,encender,,,la,,,vela.b.el,,,cerillo(M)(Mexico)The,,,matches,,,got,,,wet,,,so,,,we,,,had,,,to,,,throw,,,them,,,out.Los,,,cerillos,,,se,,,mojaron,,,as,,,que,,,tuvimos,,,que,,,botarlos.c.la,,,cerilla(F)(Spain)He,,,asked,,,me,,,for,,,a,,,match,,,to,,,light,,,his,,,cigarette.Me,,,pidi,,,una,,,cerilla,,,para,,,encender,,,su,,,cigarillo.2.(sports)a.el,,,partido(M)The,,,Spain-Belarus,,,match,,,will,,,be,,,held,,,tomorrow,,,in,,,Barcelona.El,,,partido,,,Espaa-Bielorrusia,,,se,,,celebrar,,,maana,,,en,,,Barcelona.3.(compatible)a.no,,,direct,,,translationI,,,think,,,Alicia,,,would,,,be,,,a,,,great,,,match,,,for,,,Jorge.Creo,,,que,,,Alicia,,,hara,,,buena,,,pareja,,,con,,,Jorge.What,,,sign,,,is,,,the,,,best,,,match,,,for,,,me?Qu,,,signo,,,es,,,el,,,que,,,mejor,,,me,,,corresponde?transitive,,,verb4.(to,,,go,,,with)a.combinar,,,conHe,,,always,,,makes,,,sure,,,that,,,his,,,belt,,,matches,,,his,,,shoes.l,,,siempre,,,asegura,,,que,,,su,,,cinturn,,,combine,,,con,,,sus,,,zapatos.5.(to,,,equal)a.igualarI,,,don't,,,know,,,if,,,they'll,,,be,,,able,,,to,,,match,,,last,,,year's,,,sales,,,growth.No,,,s,,,si,,,podrn,,,igualar,,,el,,,aumento,,,en,,,ventas,,,del,,,ao,,,pasado.6.(to,,,be,,,in,,,competition,,,with)a.enfrentarseThe,,,four,,,teams,,,will,,,match,,,in,,,the,,,elimination,,,round.Los,,,cuatro,,,equipos,,,se,,,enfrentarn,,,en,,,la,,,ronda,,,de,,,eliminacin.intransitive,,,verb7.(to,,,go,,,with)a.combinarYour,,,shoes,,,and,,,purse,,,do,,,not,,,have,,,to,,,match.Tus,,,zapatos,,,y,,,tu,,,bolso,,,no,,,tienen,,,que,,,combinar.Copyright,,,,,,2016,,,Curiosity,,,Media,,,Inc.matchNoun1.(in,,,sport)a.el,,,partido(M)match,,,pointpunto,,,m,,,de,,,partido2.(in,,,design,,,,ability)a.no,,,direct,,,translationthey're,,,a,,,good,,,matchpegan,,,,combinan,,,biento,,,be,,,no,,,match,,,for,,,somebodyno,,,ser,,,rival,,,para,,,alguienhe,,,had,,,met,,,his,,,matchhaba,,,encontrado,,,la,,,horma,,,de,,,su,,,zapato3.(marriage)a.no,,,direct,,,translationto,,,make,,,a,,,good,,,matchcasarse,,,bientransitive,,,verb4.(equal,,,in,,,quality,,,,performance)a.igualar,,,,llegar,,,a,,,la,,,altura,,,de5.(pair,,,up)a.emparejar6.(of,,,colors,,,,clothes)a.pegar,,,con,,,,combinar,,,con7.(of,,,description,,,,account)a.coincidir,,,conwe,,,can't,,,match,,,their,,,pricesno,,,podemos,,,igualar,,,sus,,,preciosto,,,match,,,somebody,,,against,,,somebodyenfrentar,,,a,,,alguien,,,con,,,alguienmatch,,,your,,,skill,,,against,,,the,,,expertsmide,,,tu,,,habilidad,,,con,,,los,,,expertosto,,,be,,,well,,,matchedestar,,,muy,,,igualados(as)to,,,be,,,a,,,well-matched,,,couplehacer,,,buena,,,parejaintransitive,,,verb8.(colors,,,,clothes)a.pegar,,,con,,,,combinar,,,con9.(descriptions,,,,stories)a.coincidirCopyright,,,,,,2006,,,Harrap,,,Publishers,,,Limitedmatch,,,[mt],,,noun1,,,especially,,,(Britain),,,(Tennis),,,(Cricket),,,partido,,,(m);,,,(Ftbl),,,partido,,,(m);,,,encuentro,,,(m);,,,(Boxing),,,combate,,,(m);,,,(Fencing),,,asalto,,,(m),,,the,,,referee,,,had,,,to,,,stop,,,the,,,match,,,after,,,Wellington,,,lost,,,consciousness,,,they,,,won,,,the,,,match,,,by,,,an,,,innings,,,and,,,56,,,runs,,,he,,,was,,,watching,,,a,,,football,,,match,,,their,,,customary,,,fifteen-minute,,,seven-a-side,,,practice,,,match,,,he,,,lost,,,to,,,Newcombe,,,in,,,a,,,five-set,,,match,,,a,,,doubles,,,match,,,boxing,,,match,,,combate,,,(m),,,de,,,boxeo,,,I,,,went,,,to,,,a,,,boxing,,,match,,,the,,,other,,,night,,,it,,,was,,,the,,,first,,,ever,,,televised,,,boxing,,,match,,,they,,,never,,,tried,,,to,,,[make],,,a,,,match,,,of,,,it,,,let's,,,[make],,,a,,,match,,,of,,,it,,,the,,,Europeans,,,will,,,almost,,,certainly,,,have,,,to,,,score,,,lower,,,than,,,par,,,to,,,make,,,a,,,match,,,of,,,itshooting,,,shouting,,,test,,,2,,,(complement),,,the,,,skirt,,,is,,,a,,,good,,,match,,,for,,,the,,,jumper,,,la,,,falda,,,hace,,,juego,,,or,,,queda,,,bien,,,con,,,el,,,jersey;,,,I'm,,,looking,,,for,,,a,,,match,,,for,,,these,,,curtains,,,estoy,,,buscando,,,un,,,color,,,que,,,haga,,,juego,,,con,,,estas,,,cortinas,,,take,,,a,,,scrap,,,of,,,fabric,,,,if,,,possible,,,,to,,,ensure,,,a,,,good,,,color,,,match,,,Helen's,,,choice,,,of,,,lipstick,,,was,,,a,,,good,,,match,,,for,,,her,,,skin,,,tone,,,Moina,,,was,,,a,,,perfect,,,match,,,for,,,him,,,the,,,two,,,of,,,them,,,make,,,or,,,are,,,a,,,good,,,match,,,hacen,,,una,,,buena,,,pareja3,,,(equal),,,to,,,be,,,a,,,match/no,,,match,,,for,,,sb,,,estar/no,,,estar,,,a,,,la,,,altura,,,de,,,algn;,,,he,,,was,,,more,,,than,,,a,,,match,,,for,,,Paul,,,venci,,,fcilmente,,,a,,,Paul;,,,he's,,,a,,,match,,,for,,,anybody,,,puede,,,competir,,,con,,,el,,,ms,,,pintado;,,,est,,,a,,,la,,,altura,,,del,,,ms,,,pintado,,,he's,,,no,,,match,,,for,,,Paul,,,their,,,pistols,,,were,,,no,,,match,,,for,,,heavy,,,artillery,,,he,,,was,,,no,,,match,,,for,,,Tony,,,Rizzoli's,,,boxing,,,skills,,,to,,,meet,,,one's,,,match,,,(in,,,sb),,,encontrar,,,la,,,horma,,,de,,,su,,,zapato,,,(en,,,algn),,,she,,,realized,,,that,,,in,,,Eve,,,Czerny,,,she,,,had,,,met,,,her,,,match,,,I,,,had,,,finally,,,met,,,my,,,match,,,in,,,power,,,and,,,intellect,,,maybe,,,he,,,thinks,,,I'm,,,like,,,all,,,the,,,other,,,girlfriends,,,he's,,,had,,,but,,,this,,,time,,,he's,,,met,,,his,,,match,,,the,,,man,,,of,,,steel,,,meets,,,his,,,match,,,in,,,a,,,monster,,,villain,,,called,,,Doomsday4,,,(marriage),,,casamiento,,,(m);,,,matrimonio,,,(m);,,,(potential,,,partner),,,partido,,,(m),,,he's,,,a,,,good,,,match,,,es,,,un,,,buen,,,partido,,,he,,,was,,,adamant,,,that,,,a,,,would-be,,,actor,,,was,,,not,,,a,,,proper,,,match,,,for,,,his,,,daughter,,,Carl,,,was,,,a,,,completely,,,unsuitable,,,match,,,for,,,her,,,it,,,was,,,a,,,poor,,,match,,,for,,,her,,,,an,,,excellent,,,one,,,for,,,him,,,she,,,made,,,a,,,good,,,match,,,se,,,cas,,,bien,,,her,,,parents,,,thought,,,they,,,had,,,made,,,a,,,good,,,match,,,for,,,their,,,daughtertransitive,,,verb1,,,(pair,,,off),,,emparejar,,,to,,,be,,,[evenly],,,matched,,,the,,,two,,,sides,,,were,,,evenly,,,matched,,,they,,,were,,,pretty,,,evenly,,,matched,,,when,,,it,,,came,,,to,,,getting,,,their,,,own,,,way,,,it's,,,important,,,that,,,the,,,children,,,are,,,evenly,,,matched,,,for,,,ability,,,they're,,,well,,,matched,,,[+couple],,,hacen,,,buena,,,pareja;,,,the,,,teams,,,were,,,well,,,matched,,,los,,,equipos,,,estaban,,,muy,,,igualados,,,or,,,eran,,,muy,,,parejos;,,,especially,,,(LAm),,,they,,,match,,,your,,,skills,,,with,,,employers',,,requirements,,,emparejan,,,tus,,,aptitudes,,,con,,,los,,,requisitos,,,de,,,las,,,empresas;,,,the,,,children,,,were,,,asked,,,to,,,match,,,the,,,pictures,,,with,,,the,,,words,,,se,,,pidi,,,a,,,los,,,nios,,,que,,,emparejaran,,,las,,,imgenes,,,con,,,las,,,palabras,,,forensic,,,scientists,,,have,,,matched,,,a,,,hair,,,found,,,at,,,the,,,scene,,,with,,,the,,,suspect's,,,they,,,matched,,,fibres,,,to,,,the,,,suspect's,,,clothes,,,encontraron,,,fibras,,,que,,,se,,,correspondan,,,con,,,la,,,ropa,,,del,,,sospechoso,,,we,,,will,,,try,,,to,,,match,,,you,,,to,,,employers,,,with,,,the,,,vacancies,,,you,,,are,,,looking,,,for,,,it,,,can,,,take,,,time,,,and,,,effort,,,to,,,match,,,buyers,,,and,,,sellers,,,efforts,,,to,,,match,,,demand,,,with,,,supply,,,by,,,building,,,new,,,schoolsevenly,,,2,,,(equal),,,igualar,,,her,,,performance,,,would,,,be,,,hard,,,to,,,match,,,su,,,actuacin,,,sera,,,difcil,,,de,,,igualar;,,,I,,,can,,,match,,,any,,,offer,,,puedo,,,igualar,,,cualquier,,,oferta;,,,for,,,sheer,,,cheek,,,there's,,,no,,,one,,,to,,,match,,,him,,,en,,,cuanto,,,a,,,cara,,,dura,,,no,,,hay,,,quien,,,le,,,iguale;,,,the,,,results,,,did,,,not,,,match,,,our,,,expectations,,,los,,,resultados,,,no,,,estuvieron,,,a,,,la,,,altura,,,de,,,nuestras,,,expectativas,,,she,,,doesn't,,,match,,,her,,,sister,,,in,,,intelligence,,,A,,,doesn't,,,quite,,,match,,,B,,,in,,,originality,,,the,,,reality,,,doesn't,,,match,,,the,,,dream,,,they,,,played,,,some,,,fine,,,attacking,,,football,,,but,,,I,,,think,,,we,,,matched,,,them,,,in,,,every,,,department,,,his,,,record,,,has,,,never,,,been,,,matched,,,to,,,match,,,sb's,,,[offer]/[price]/[terms],,,he,,,lowered,,,his,,,price,,,so,,,much,,,that,,,no,,,one,,,could,,,match,,,it,,,without,,,going,,,bankrupt,,,MCI,,,either,,,has,,,to,,,match,,,the,,,price,,,cuts,,,or,,,look,,,bad,,,to,,,its,,,own,,,customers,,,his,,,old,,,employer,,,agreed,,,to,,,match,,,the,,,terms,,,offered,,,by,,,the,,,rival,,,company3,,,(correspond,,,to),,,ajustarse,,,a;,,,corresponder,,,a,,,a,,,man,,,matching,,,the,,,police,,,description,,,un,,,hombre,,,que,,,se,,,ajustaba,,,a,,,or,,,que,,,corresponda,,,a,,,la,,,descripcin,,,de,,,la,,,polica,,,his,,,looks,,,match,,,his,,,character,,,her,,,fingerprints,,,didn't,,,match,,,the,,,ones,,,on,,,the,,,gun4,,,(put,,,in,,,opposition,,,to),,,enfrentar,,,to,,,match,,,sth/sb,,,against,,,sth/sb,,,enfrentar,,,algo/a,,,algn,,,a,,,or,,,con,,,algo/algn;,,,she,,,matched,,,her,,,wits,,,against,,,his,,,strength,,,enfrent,,,or,,,midi,,,su,,,ingenio,,,con,,,la,,,fuerza,,,de,,,l;,,,Scotland,,,has,,,been,,,matched,,,against,,,France,,,in,,,the,,,final,,,Escocia,,,se,,,enfrentar,,,a,,,or,,,con,,,Francia,,,en,,,la,,,final,,,he,,,relished,,,the,,,chance,,,to,,,match,,,his,,,skills,,,against,,,theirs,,,Lewis,,,is,,,matched,,,against,,,the,,,WBO's,,,heavyweight,,,champion,,,,Tommy,,,Morrison,,,to,,,match,,,[wits],,,with,,,sb,,,if,,,you're,,,the,,,winner,,,you,,,can,,,match,,,wits,,,with,,,Will,,,on,,,the,,,air,,,I,,,tried,,,to,,,match,,,wits,,,with,,,Dominic,,,and,,,give,,,him,,,a,,,reason,,,to,,,eat,,,,but,,,he,,,was,,,becoming,,,more,,,and,,,more,,,resistant,,,over,,,650,,,school,,,teams,,,match,,,wits,,,and,,,skills,,,to,,,solve,,,problems,,,in,,,categories,,,such,,,as,,,science,,,,engineering,,,,history,,,,literature,,,and,,,art5,,,(tone,,,with),,,[+clothes,,,,colours],,,combinar,,,con;,,,hacer,,,juego,,,con,,,his,,,tie,,,doesn't,,,match,,,his,,,shirt,,,I,,,need,,,some,,,buttons,,,to,,,match,,,this,,,jacket,,,your,,,shoes,,,match,,,your,,,dress,,,you,,,don't,,,have,,,to,,,match,,,your,,,lipstick,,,exactly,,,to,,,your,,,outfit,,,mix,,,and,,,match,,,your,,,tableware,,,and,,,textiles,,,from,,,the,,,new,,,Design,,,House,,,collection,,,she,,,wore,,,a,,,dress,,,in,,,a,,,shade,,,that,,,matched,,,her,,,eyes6,,,(also,,,match,,,up),,,(find,,,sth,,,similar,,,to),,,can,,,you,,,match,,,(up),,,this,,,material?,,,(with,,,sth,,,exactly,,,same),,,puedes,,,encontrar,,,algo,,,que,,,iguale,,,este,,,tejido?;,,,(with,,,sth,,,which,,,goes,,,well),,,puedes,,,encontrar,,,algo,,,que,,,vaya,,,bien,,,con,,,este,,,tejido?,,,I'm,,,trying,,,to,,,match,,,(up),,,wools,,,from,,,the,,,same,,,dye,,,lotsintransitive,,,verb1,,,(go,,,together),,,[+colours],,,combinar,,,bien;,,,[+clothes],,,hacer,,,juego,,,those,,,colours,,,don't,,,match,,,I,,,dyed,,,the,,,shoes,,,to,,,match,,,te,,,los,,,zapatos,,,para,,,que,,,hicieran,,,juego;,,,with,,,a,,,skirt,,,to,,,match,,,con,,,una,,,falda,,,a,,,tono,,,or,,,que,,,hace,,,juego;,,,he,,,has,,,a,,,vicious,,,tongue,,,and,,,a,,,temper,,,to,,,match,,,tiene,,,una,,,lengua,,,viperina,,,y,,,un,,,genio,,,de,,,mil,,,demonios,,,(informal),,,all,,,the,,,chairs,,,matched2,,,(be,,,the,,,same),,,corresponderse;,,,coincidir,,,the,,,sale,,,would,,,only,,,go,,,ahead,,,if,,,the,,,name,,,and,,,number,,,matched,,,if,,,the,,,figure,,,matches,,,with,,,the,,,target,,,dividend,,,declared,,,in,,,the,,,paper,,,you,,,win,,,or,,,share,,,the,,,prize,,,moneymodifier,,,the,,,Rangers,,,v,,,Celtic,,,Cup,,,result,,,wouldn't,,,count,,,as,,,the,,,match,,,ball,,,had,,,been,,,too,,,flat,,,they,,,are,,,to,,,urge,,,Lord's,,,to,,,order,,,umpires,,,to,,,inspect,,,match,,,balls,,,at,,,the,,,end,,,of,,,each,,,over,,,the,,,umpire,,,ordered,,,the,,,match,,,ball,,,be,,,changedmatch,,,point,,,(n),,,(Tennis),,,bola,,,(f),,,de,,,partido;,,,match,,,point,,,(m)match,,,report,,,(n),,,informe,,,(m),,,sobre,,,el,,,partido,,,/we,,,have,,,received,,,a,,,match,,,report,,,from,,,the,,,referee/,,,in,,,which,,,he,,,makes,,,reference,,,to,,,a,,,mass,,,confrontation,,,involving,,,players,,,from,,,both,,,sides,,,the,,,space,,,on,,,my,,,match,,,report,,,reserved,,,for,,,the,,,conduct,,,of,,,players,,,the,,,umpires,,,are,,,concerned,,,that,,,their,,,offical,,,match,,,report,,,was,,,alteredmatch,,,[mt],,,noun,,,(for,,,lighting),,,fsforo,,,(m);,,,cerilla,,,(f);,,,cerillo,,,(m);,,,(Mx),,,a,,,box,,,of,,,matches,,,una,,,caja,,,de,,,fsforos,,,or,,,cerillasCollins,,,Complete,,,Spanish,,,Electronic,,,Dictionary,,,,,,HarperCollins,,,Publishers,,,2011matchDictionaryExamplesPhrasesnewmatchNoun1.(general)a.matchCopyright,,,,,,2006,,,Harrap,,,Publishers,,,Limitedmatch,,,[ma],,,matchs,,,(plural),,,[ma],,,match;,,,game;,,,(EEUU)Collins,,,Complete,,,Spanish,,,Electronic,,,Dictionary,,,,,,HarperCollins,,,Publishers,,,2011Phrases,,,with,,,"match"Here,,,are,,,the,,,most,,,popular,,,phrases,,,with,,,"match.",,,Click,,,the,,,phrases,,,to,,,see,,,the,,,full,,,entry.match,,,upcoincidir,,,,emparejarmatch-upel,,,enfrentamientofootball,,,matchel,,,partido,,,de,,,ftbolExamples,,,'match',,,in,,,our,,,machine,,,translatorsLearn,,,Spanish,,,with,,,Fluencia,,,,the,,,easiest,,,way,,,to,,,learn,,,Spanish,,,from,,,the,,,creators,,,of,,,SpanishDictSearch,,,historyBlog,,,Posts5,,,Steps,,,To,,,Understanding,,,Por,,,vsI'm,,,really,,,looking,,,forward,,,to,,,the,,,holidays,,,estoy,,,deseando,,,que,,,lleguen,,,las,,,vacacionesto,,,prefer,,,painting,,,to,,,drawing,,,preferir,,,pintar,,,a,,,dibujarto,,,be,,,used,,,to,,,(doing),,,sth,,,estar,,,acostumbrado,,,a,,,(hacer),,,algo,,,he,,,wasn't,,,[used],,,to,,,driving,,,on,,,the,,,right,,,don't,,,worry,,,,I'm,,,used,,,to,,,it,,,to,,,[prefer],,,sth,,,to,,,sth,,,I,,,prefer,,,chemistry,,,to,,,maths17,,,(in,,,set,,,expressions),,,he,,,was,,,sentenced,,,to,,,[death]to,,,this,,,end,,,a,,,or,,,con,,,este,,,fin,,,to,,,this,,,end,,,he,,,proposed,,,that,,,.to,,,my,,,enormous,,,shame,,,I,,,did,,,nothing,,,para,,,gran,,,vergenza,,,ma,,,,no,,,hice,,,nadato,,,my,,,great,,,surprise,,,con,,,gran,,,sorpresa,,,por,,,mi,,,parte;,,,para,,,gran,,,sorpresa,,,maparticle:infinitive1,,,(infinitive),,,to,,,come,,,venir;,,,to,,,sing,,,cantar;,,,to,,,work,,,trabajar2,,,(following,,,another,,,verb),,,A,,,preposition,,,may,,,be,,,required,,,with,,,the,,,Spanish,,,infinitive,,,,depending,,,on,,,what,,,precedes,,,it:,,,look,,,up,,,the,,,verb.she,,,refused,,,to,,,listen,,,se,,,neg,,,a,,,escucharto,,,start,,,to,,,cry,,,empezar,,,or,,,ponerse,,,a,,,llorarto,,,try,,,to,,,do,,,sth,,,tratar,,,de,,,hacer,,,algo;,,,intentar,,,hacer,,,algoto,,,want,,,to,,,do,,,sth,,,querer,,,hacer,,,algo,,,I,,,wouldn't,,,want,,,to,,,upset,,,her,,,(object,,,as,,,subject,,,of,,,following,,,infinitive),,,I'd,,,advise,,,you,,,to,,,think,,,this,,,over,,,te,,,aconsejara,,,que,,,te,,,pensaras,,,bien,,,esto,,,what,,,would,,,you,,,advise,,,me,,,to,,,do?he'd,,,like,,,me,,,to,,,give,,,up,,,work,,,le,,,gustara,,,que,,,dejase,,,de,,,trabajarwe'd,,,prefer,,,him,,,to,,,go,,,to,,,university,,,preferiramos,,,que,,,fuese,,,a,,,la,,,universidadI,,,want,,,you,,,to,,,do,,,it,,,quiero,,,que,,,lo,,,hagas,,,they,,,[want],,,us,,,to,,,move,,,out,,,I,,,have,,,things,,,to,,,do,,,tengo,,,cosas,,,que,,,hacer;,,,he,,,has,,,a,,,lot,,,to,,,lose,,,tiene,,,mucho,,,que,,,perder,,,they,,,have,,,yet,,,to,,,be,,,punished,,,there,,,was,,,no,,,one,,,for,,,me,,,to,,,ask,,,there,,,wasn't,,,anyone,,,for,,,me,,,to,,,ask,,,no,,,haba,,,nadie,,,a,,,quien,,,yo,,,pudiese,,,preguntar,,,he,,,is,,,not,,,to,,,be,,,trusted,,,he's,,,not,,,the,,,sort,,,or,,,type,,,to,,,do,,,that,,,no,,,es,,,de,,,los,,,que,,,hacen,,,esothat,,,book,,,is,,,still,,,to,,,be,,,written,,,ese,,,libro,,,est,,,todava,,,por,,,escribirnow,,,is,,,the,,,time,,,to,,,do,,,it,,,ahora,,,es,,,el,,,momento,,,de,,,hacerloand,,,who,,,is,,,he,,,to,,,criticize?,,,y,,,quin,,,es,,,l,,,para,,,criticar?,,,there,,,is,,,much,,,to,,,be,,,done3,,,(purpose,,,,result),,,para,,,he,,,did,,,it,,,to,,,help,,,you,,,lo,,,hizo,,,para,,,ayudarte;,,,I,,,have,,,done,,,nothing,,,to,,,deserve,,,this,,,no,,,he,,,hecho,,,nada,,,para,,,merecer,,,esto;,,,it,,,disappeared,,,,never,,,to,,,be,,,seen,,,again,,,desapareci,,,para,,,siempre;,,,I,,,arrived,,,to,,,find,,,she,,,had,,,gone,,,cuando,,,llegu,,,me,,,encontr,,,con,,,que,,,se,,,haba,,,ido;,,,he,,,came,,,to,,,see,,,you,,,vino,,,a,,,verte;,,,he's,,,gone,,,to,,,get,,,the,,,paper,,,ha,,,ido,,,a,,,por,,,el,,,peridico4,,,(standing,,,in,,,for,,,verb),,,The,,,particle,,,[to],,,is,,,not,,,translated,,,when,,,it,,,stands,,,for,,,the,,,infinitive:,,,we,,,didn't,,,want,,,to,,,sell,,,it,,,but,,,we,,,had,,,to,,,no,,,queramos,,,venderlo,,,pero,,,tuvimos,,,que,,,hacerlo,,,or,,,no,,,hubo,,,ms,,,remedio;,,,"would,,,you,,,like,,,to,,,come,,,to,,,dinner?",,,—,,,"I'd,,,love,,,to!",,,—te,,,gustara,,,venir,,,a,,,cenar?,,,—me,,,encantara!;,,,you,,,may,,,not,,,want,,,to,,,do,,,it,,,but,,,you,,,ought,,,to,,,for,,,the,,,sake,,,of,,,your,,,education,,,tal,,,vez,,,no,,,quieres,,,hacerlo,,,pero,,,deberas,,,en,,,aras,,,de,,,tu,,,educacin,,,you,,,ought,,,to,,,you,,,may,,,not,,,want,,,to,,,do,,,it,,,but,,,you,,,ought,,,to,,,for,,,the,,,sake,,,of,,,your,,,education,,,I,,,don't,,,want,,,to,,,no,,,quiero,,,I,,,didn't,,,mean,,,to,,,I,,,forgot,,,to,,,se,,,me,,,olvid5,,,(after,,,adjective),,,For,,,combinations,,,like,,,[difficult]/[easy]/[foolish]/,,,[ready]/[slow,,,to],,,etc,,,,look,,,up,,,the,,,adjectivePassive,,,,Voicereport,,,,this,,,,adreport,,,,this,,,,adit,,,is,,,to,,,be,,,wished,,,that,,,.es,,,de,,,esperar,,,que,,,Showing,,,results,,,for,,,man.manel,,,hombreDictionaryExamplesPhrasesnewusage,,,noteThe,,,plural,,,of,,,"man",,,is,,,menFeedbackWe,,,appreciate,,,your,,,comments!report,,,this,,,adWant,,,to,,,Learn,,,Spanish?Try,,,Fluenciareport,,,this,,,adWord,,,of,,,the,,,DayJun,,,19estrepitosonoisy,,,,deafening;,,,resoundingGet,,,the,,,free,,,word,,,of,,,the,,,day!SubscribePopular,,,ArticlesSpanish,,,Exclamatory,,,Words,,,and,,,ExpressionsHow,,,to,,,Say,,,"What's,,,your,,,name?",,,in,,,SpanishFormal,,,Affirmative,,,and,,,Negative,,,CommandsSpelling,,,Changes,,,in,,,the,,,Preterite"Que",,,Commands,,,and,,,Infinitive,,,Commandsreport,,,this,,,adreport,,,this,,,adal,,verlo,,or,,vindolo,,ahora,,nadie,,creera,,que,,.adverb,,to,,pull,,the,,door,,to,,tirar,,de,,la,,puerta,,para,,cerrarla;,,cerrar,,la,,puerta,,tirando;,,to,,push,,the,,door,,to,,empujar,,la,,puerta,,para,,cerrarla;,,cerrar,,la,,puerta,,empujando,,to,,and,,froCollins,,Complete,,Spanish,,Electronic,,Dictionary,,,,HarperCollins,,Publishers,,2011Examples,,'to',,in,,our,,machine,,translatorsLearn,,Spanish,,with,,Fluencia,,,the,,easiest,,way,,to,,learn,,Spanish,,from,,the,,creators,,of,,SpanishDictSearch,,historyBlog,,Posts10,,Slang,,Words,,to,,Know,,Before,,Traveling,,to,,Chile10,,Spanish,,Words,,with,,Arabic,,Origin10,,Slang,,Words,,to,,Know,,Before,,Traveling,,to,,Mexico10,,Slang,,Words,,to,,Know,,Before,,Traveling,,to,,ArgentinaView,,More,,PostsLearn,,Spanish,,in,,2017,,with,,FluenciaTry,,Fluencia,,,the,,new,,Spanish,,learning,,program,,from,,SpanishDict.Fun,,and,,interactiveHighly,,effectiveEasy,,to,,useWorks,,on,,any,,deviceStart,,Learningreport,,this,,adDid,,this,,page,,answer,,your,,question?YesNoThe,,page,,is.InaccurateUnclearMissing,,translationsMissing,,conjugationsOtherWhat,,can,,we,,do,,to,,improve?How,,can,,we,,follow,,up,,with,,you?,,(Optional)SubmitYour,,feedback,,was,,sent

the,,,,good,,,,thing,,,,is,,,,that,,,,.;,,,,the,,,,best,,,,part,,,,of,,,,it,,,,is,,,,that,,,,.os,,,,deseo,,,,lo,,,,mejor,,,,del,,,,mundo,,,,I,,,,wish,,,,you,,,,all,,,,the,,,,best,,,,tengo,,,,unos,,,,abuelos,,,,que,,,,son,,,,lo,,,,mejor,,,,del,,,,mundo,,,,my,,,,grandparents,,,,are,,,,the,,,,best,,,,in,,,,the,,,,world,,,,vivir,,,,ahora,,,,en,,,,Madrid,,,,no,,,,es,,,,lo,,,,mejor,,,,del,,,,mundo,,,,Para,,,,los,,,,Franceses,,,,,Francia,,,,es,,,,lo,,,,mejor,,,,del,,,,mundo,,,,con,,,,diferencia,,,,ahora,,,,viene,,,,la,,,,mejor,,,,parte,,,,perdi,,,,la,,,,mejor,,,,parte,,,,de,,,,su,,,,rebao,,,,la,,,,cultura,,,,forma,,,,la,,,,mejor,,,,parte,,,,del,,,,"tiempo,,,,libre"tenis,,,,que,,,,hacerlo,,,,lo,,,,mejor,,,,posible,,,,you,,,,have,,,,to,,,,do,,,,the,,,,best,,,,you,,,,can;,,,,you,,,,have,,,,to,,,,do,,,,your,,,,best,,,,intente,,,,hacerlo,,,,lo,,,,mejor,,,,posiblelo,,,,hice,,,,lo,,,,mejor,,,,que,,,,pude,,,,I,,,,did,,,,it,,,,the,,,,best,,,,I,,,,could;,,,,I,,,,did,,,,it,,,,as,,,,well,,,,as,,,,I,,,,could,,,,lo,,,,mejor,,,,que,,,,podemos,,,,hacer,,,,es,,,,callarnos,,,,the,,,,best,,,,thing,,,,we,,,,can,,,,do,,,,is,,,,keep,,,,quietestar,,,,en,,,,lo,,,,mejor,,,,de,,,,la,,,,vida,,,,to,,,,be,,,,in,,,,the,,,,prime,,,,of,,,,life,,,,ahora,,,,est,,,,en,,,,lo,,,,mejor,,,,de,,,,la,,,,vidapartir,,,,adverb1,,,,(comparativo,,,,de,,,,bien),,,,better,,,,ahora,,,,lo,,,,entiendo,,,,todo,,,,un,,,,poco,,,,mejor,,,,I,,,,understand,,,,everything,,,,a,,,,bit,,,,better,,,,now;,,,,yo,,,,canto,,,,mejor,,,,que,,,,t,,,,I,,,,can,,,,sing,,,,better,,,,than,,,,you;,,,,lo,,,,hace,,,,cada,,,,vez,,,,mejor,,,,he's,,,,getting,,,,better,,,,and,,,,better,,,,te,,,,van,,,,mejor,,,,las,,,,cosas?,,,,te,,,,sientes,,,,algo,,,,mejor?,,,,do,,,,you,,,,feel,,,,any,,,,better?,,,,se,,,,encuentra,,,,mejor,,,,tu,,,,padre?,,,,est,,,,mucho,,,,mejor,,,,ahora,,,,estoy,,,,un,,,,poco,,,,mejor,,,,de,,,,dinero,,,,I'm,,,,a,,,,bit,,,,better,,,,off,,,,now,,,,ahora,,,,me,,,,van,,,,mejor,,,,las,,,,cosas,,,,as,,,,est,,,,mucho,,,,mejor,,,,it's,,,,much,,,,better,,,,like,,,,that,,,,con,,,,un,,,,poquito,,,,de,,,,vino,,,,sabe,,,,mucho,,,,mejor,,,,este,,,,libro,,,,os,,,,ayudara,,,,a,,,,comprender,,,,mejor,,,,el,,,,pensamiento,,,,de,,,,Aristteles,,,,Para,,,,comprender,,,,mejor,,,,el,,,,modo,,,,de,,,,operar,,,,del,,,,43,,,,Grupo,,,,es,,,,necesario,,,,realizar,,,,un,,,,desglose,,,,de,,,,las,,,,2.348:50,,,,horas,,,,de,,,,vuelo,,,,pues,,,,si,,,,no,,,,quieres,,,,venir,,,,con,,,,nosotros,,,,,mejor!,,,,well,,,,,if,,,,you,,,,don't,,,,want,,,,to,,,,come,,,,with,,,,us,,,,,so,,,,much,,,,the,,,,better!,,,,"-nos,,,,tenemos,,,,que,,,,ir",,,,-"mejor!mejor,,,,dicho,,,,or,,,,rather;,,,,or,,,,I,,,,should,,,,say,,,,lleva,,,,tres,,,,aos,,,,en,,,,Inglaterra,,,,,o,,,,mejor,,,,dicho,,,,,en,,,,el,,,,Reino,,,,Unido,,,,she's,,,,been,,,,in,,,,England,,,,,or,,,,rather,,,,o,,,,or,,,,I,,,,should,,,,say,,,,the,,,,United,,,,Kingdom,,,,,for,,,,three,,,,yearsmucho,,,,mejor,,,,much,,,,better;,,,,a,,,,lot,,,,better,,,,(familiar),,,,con,,,,estas,,,,gafas,,,,vers,,,,mucho,,,,mejor,,,,las,,,,cosas,,,,van,,,,mucho,,,,mejor,,,,de,,,,lo,,,,que,,,,esperbamos,,,,El,,,,buque,,,,fantasma",,,,est,,,,mucho,,,,mejor,,,,construidamejor,,,,o,,,,peor,,,,mejor,,,,o,,,,peor,,,,,ya,,,,saldremos,,,,adelante,,,,for,,,,better,,,,or,,,,(for),,,,worse,,,,,we'll,,,,come,,,,through,,,,this,,,,ya,,,,vers,,,,como,,,,,mejor,,,,o,,,,peor,,,,,al,,,,final,,,,todo,,,,se,,,,resuelvemejor,,,,que,,,,mejortanto,,,,mejor,,,,so,,,,much,,,,the,,,,better;,,,,all,,,,the,,,,better,,,,me,,,,gustan,,,,las,,,,chicas,,,,rubias,,,,y,,,,si,,,,estn,,,,delgadas,,,,,mejor,,,,que,,,,mejor,,,,si,,,,lo,,,,podemos,,,,arreglar,,,,sin,,,,discutir,,,,,tanto,,,,mejor,,,,Tanto,,,,mejor,,,,,as,,,,nos,,,,ahorramos,,,,tiempo,,,,si,,,,es,,,,as,,,,,tanto,,,,mejor,,,,Su,,,,equipo,,,,era,,,,modesto,,,,(tanto,,,,mejor),,,,,pero,,,,sin,,,,duda,,,,estaban,,,,de,,,,camping,,,,me,,,,puedo,,,,alojar,,,,en,,,,un,,,,hotel,,,,,pero,,,,si,,,,tienes,,,,sitio,,,,en,,,,tu,,,,casa,,,,,mejor,,,,que,,,,mejornunca,,,,2,,,,(superlativo,,,,de,,,,bien),,,,best,,,,quin,,,,es,,,,el,,,,que,,,,lo,,,,hace,,,,mejor?,,,,who,,,,does,,,,it,,,,best?;,,,,este,,,,es,,,,el,,,,texto,,,,mejor,,,,redactado,,,,de,,,,todos,,,,this,,,,text,,,,is,,,,the,,,,best,,,,written,,,,of,,,,all,,,,esta,,,,es,,,,su,,,,novela,,,,mejor,,,,escrita3,,,,(preferiblemente),,,,mejor,,,,quedamos,,,,otro,,,,da,,,,why,,,,don't,,,,we,,,,meet,,,,another,,,,day?;,,,,it'd,,,,be,,,,better,,,,if,,,,we,,,,met,,,,another,,,,day;,,,,mejor,,,,vmonos,,,,we'd,,,,better,,,,go;,,,,t,,,,,mejor,,,,te,,,,callas,,,,you'd,,,,better,,,,keep,,,,quiet,,,,(familiar);,,,,mejor,,,,me,,,,voy,,,,I'd,,,,better,,,,gocuanto,,,,4,,,,a,,,,lo,,,,mejor,,,,maybe,,,,a,,,,lo,,,,mejor,,,,viene,,,,maana,,,,he,,,,might,,,,come,,,,tomorrow;,,,,maybe,,,,he'll,,,,come,,,,tomorrow,,,,no,,,,s,,,,que,,,,voy,,,,a,,,,hacer,,,,esta,,,,noche,,,,,a,,,,lo,,,,mejor,,,,voy,,,,al,,,,cine,,,,a,,,,lo,,,,mejor,,,,hasta,,,,nos,,,,toca,,,,la,,,,lotera,,,,we,,,,might,,,,even,,,,win,,,,the,,,,lottery,,,,Yo,,,,vivo,,,,en,,,,Providence,,,,,Rhode,,,,Island,,,,y,,,,a,,,,lo,,,,mejor,,,,me,,,,animo,,,,a,,,,ir,,,,a,,,,verte,,,,se,,,,ha,,,,asustado,,,,al,,,,llegar,,,,a,,,,SevillaestrellaTranslateYour,,ad,,blocker,,is,,interfering,,with,,our,,search,,box,,and,,other,,site,,functionality.Disable,,your,,ad,,blocker,,on,,SpanishDict.com,,to,,make,,it,,work,,properly.estrellastarDictionaryExamplesPhrasesnewVideoestrellafeminine,,noun1.(astronomy)a.starLas,,estrellas,,brillaban,,como,,diamantes,,en,,el,,cielo,,nocturno.The,,stars,,were,,shining,,like,,diamonds,,in,,the,,night,,sky.2.(shape)a.starLa,,estrella,,en,,su,,pecho,,indica,,que,,l,,es,,el,,capitn,,del,,equipo.The,,star,,on,,his,,chest,,indicates,,that,,he,,is,,the,,captain,,of,,the,,team.3.(prominent,,figure)a.starMuchas,,estrellas,,de,,la,,industria,,harn,,apariciones,,especiales,,en,,la,,ceremonia.Many,,stars,,of,,the,,industry,,will,,make,,special,,appearances,,at,,the,,ceremony.4.(in,,ranking)a.starAl,,restaurante,,nuevo,,le,,dieron,,tres,,estrellasWe,,appreciate,,your,,comments!report,,this,,adWant,,to,,Learn,,Spanish?Try,,Fluenciareport,,this,,adWord,,of,,the,,DayJun,,19estrepitosonoisy,,,deafening;,,resoundingGet,,the,,free,,word,,of,,the,,day!SubscribePopular,,ArticlesSpanish,,ConjunctionsHow,,to,,Say,,"Happy,,Birthday",,in,,SpanishHow,,to,,Say,,"Language",,in,,SpanishAsking,,Questions,,in,,SpanishPlease,,do,,not,,hesitate,,to,,contact,,me,,if,,you,,require,,.report,,this,,adreport,,this,,ador,,hum,,casarse,,con,,algn,,>,,a,,causa,,de,,haberla,,dejado,,encintahonest,,little,,old,,modifierwoman,,doctor,,(n),,doctora,,(f)woman,,driver,,(n),,conductora,,(f)woman,,engineer,,(n),,ingeniera,,(f)woman,,pilot,,(n),,piloto,,(f)woman,,priest,,(n),,mujer,,(f),,sacerdotewoman,,writer,,(n),,escritora,,(f)Collins,,Complete,,Spanish,,Electronic,,Dictionary,,,,HarperCollins,,Publishers,,2011Phrases,,with,,"woman"Here,,are,,the,,most,,popular,,phrases,,with,,"woman.",,Click,,the,,phrases,,to,,see,,the,,full,,entry.sexy,,womanmujer,,sexyshe,,is,,a,,womanes,,una,,mujercrazy,,womanla,,locapretty,,womanmujer,,bonitapregnant,,womanla,,mujer,,embarazadaold,,womanla,,ancianabeautiful,,womanmujer,,hermosayou,,are,,a,,beautiful,,womaneres,,una,,mujer,,hermosayoung,,womanla,,jovenExamples,,'woman',,in,,our,,machine,,translatorsLearn,,Spanish,,with,,Fluencia,,,the,,easiest,,way,,to,,learn,,Spanish,,from,,the,,creators,,of,,SpanishDictSearch,,historyBlog,,Posts10,,Slang,,Words,,to,,Know,,Before,,Traveling,,to,,Colombia10,,Slang,,Words,,to,,Know,,Before,,Traveling,,to,,Chile10,,Spanish,,Words,,with,,Arabic,,Origin10,,Spanish,,Sayings,,with,,No,,English,,EquivalentsView,,More,,PostsLearn,,Spanish,,in,,2017,,with,,FluenciaTry,,Fluencia,,,the,,new,,Spanish,,learning,,program,,from,,SpanishDict.Fun,,and,,interactiveHighly,,effectiveEasy,,to,,useWorks,,on,,any,,deviceStart,,Learningreport,,this,,adDid,,this,,page,,answer,,your,,question?YesNoThe,,page,,is.InaccurateUnclearMissing,,translationsMissing,,conjugationsOtherWhat,,can,,we,,do,,to,,improve?How,,can,,we,,follow,,up,,with,,you?,,(Optional)SubmitYour,,feedback,,was,,sentCopyright,,,,2016,,Curiosity,,Media,,Inc.estrellaNoun1.(astro)a.star2.(suerte,,,destino)a.fate3.(fig)a.no,,direct,,translationver,,las,,estrellasto,,see,,starstener,,buena/mala,,estrellato,,be,,lucky/unluckyestrella,,fugazshooting,,starestrella,,polarPole,,Starestrella,,de,,marstarfish4.(artista,,,deportista)a.stares,,la,,estrella,,del,,equipohe's,,the,,star,,of,,the,,teamestrella,,de,,cinemovie,,oestrella,,invitadaguest,,star5.(smbolo)a.starun,,hotel,,de,,cuatro,,estrellasa,,four-star,,hoteladjective6.(general)a.starproducto,,estrellastar,,o,,flagship,,productCopyright,,,,2006,,Harrap,,Publishers,,Limitedestrella1,,(Astronoma),,starponer,,a,,algn,,sobre,,las,,estrellas,,to,,praise,,sb,,to,,the,,skiestener,,buena,,estrella,,to,,be,,luckytener,,mala,,estrella,,to,,be,,unluckyver,,las,,estrellas,,to,,see,,starsestrella,,de,,Beln,,star,,of,,Bethlehemestrella,,de,,David,,Star,,of,,Davidestrella,,de,,gua,,guiding,,starestrella,,del,,norte,,north,,starestrella,,de,,neutrones,,neutron,,starestrella,,de,,rabo,,cometestrella,,fija,,fixed,,starestrella,,fugaz,,shooting,,starestrella,,neutrnica,,neutron,,starestrella,,polar,,polar,,starestrella,,vespertina,,evening,,starnacer,,2,,(Tipografa),,asterisk;,,star,,un,,hotel,,de,,cinco,,estrellas,,a,,five-star,,hotel3,,(Cine),,(Teat),,star,,quin,,es,,la,,estrella,,de,,la,,pelcula?,,who's,,the,,star,,of,,the,,film?;,,who,,stars,,in,,the,,film?,,ser,,la,,estrellaestrella,,de,,cine,,film,,star;,,movie,,star;,,(EEUU)4,,(Mil),,star;,,pip5,,(Zoologa),,blaze;,,white,,patchestrella,,de,,mar,,starfishadjective,,star,,la,,atraccin,,estrella,,de,,la,,temporada,,the,,star,,attraction,,of,,the,,season;,,el,,jugador,,estrella,,del,,equipo,,the,,star,,player,,in,,the,,teamCollins,,Complete,,Spanish,,Electronic,,Dictionary,,,,HarperCollins,,Publishers,,2011Phrases,,with,,"estrella"Here,,are,,the,,most,,popular,,phrases,,with,,"estrella.",,Click,,the,,phrases,,to,,see,,the,,full,,entry.estrella,,de,,marstarfishestrella,,fugazshooting,,starestrella,,de,,cinemovie,,starExamples,,'estrella',,in,,our,,machine,,translatorsLearn,,Spanish,,with,,Fluencia,,,the,,easiest,,way,,to,,learn,,Spanish,,from,,the,,creators,,of,,SpanishDictSearch,,historyBlog,,Posts20,,Popular,,Spanish,,ExpressionsLearn,,Spanish,,at,,Any,,Age!El,,vsThis,,,,word,,,,must,,,,be,,,,preceded,,,,by,,,,the,,,,definite,,,,article,,,,in,,,,senses,,,,like,,,,that,,,,shown,,,,in,,,,11a).mannoun1.(adult,,,,male)a.el,,,,hombre(M)There,,,,are,,,,ten,,,,men,,,,and,,,,six,,,,women,,,,on,,,,my,,,,team,,,,at,,,,work.Hay,,,,diez,,,,hombres,,,,y,,,,seis,,,,mujeres,,,,en,,,,mi,,,,equipo,,,,de,,,,trabajo.b.el,,,,seor(M)The,,,,manager,,,,is,,,,that,,,,tall,,,,man,,,,by,,,,the,,,,door.El,,,,director,,,,es,,,,ese,,,,seor,,,,alto,,,,que,,,,est,,,,en,,,,la,,,,puerta.c.el,,,,tipo(M)(colloquial)Who,,,,is,,,,that,,,,strange,,,,man,,,,talking,,,,to,,,,your,,,,daughter?Quin,,,,es,,,,ese,,,,tipo,,,,raro,,,,hablando,,,,con,,,,tu,,,,hija?2.(human,,,,species)a.el,,,,hombre(M)Man,,,,is,,,,a,,,,social,,,,animal.El,,,,hombre,,,,es,,,,un,,,,animal,,,,social.3.(male,,,,partner)a.el,,,,marido(M)And,,,,then,,,,the,,,,priest,,,,declared,,,,them,,,,man,,,,and,,,,wife.Y,,,,entonces,,,,el,,,,sacerdote,,,,los,,,,declar,,,,marido,,,,y,,,,mujer.b.el,,,,novio(M)Have,,,,you,,,,met,,,,her,,,,new,,,,man?Conoces,,,,a,,,,su,,,,nuevo,,,,novio?4.(kind)a.la,,,,persona(F)He's,,,,the,,,,right,,,,man,,,,for,,,,the,,,,job.Es,,,,la,,,,persona,,,,adecuada,,,,para,,,,el,,,,puesto.5.(fan)a.el,,,,forofo(M)I'm,,,,not,,,,a,,,,football,,,,man.No,,,,soy,,,,un,,,,forofo,,,,del,,,,ftbol.6.(envoy)a.el,,,,hombre(M)He,,,,is,,,,our,,,,man,,,,in,,,,Moscu.Es,,,,nuestro,,,,hombre,,,,en,,,,Mosc.b.el,,,,corresponsal(M)(journalism)Now,,,,a,,,,report,,,,from,,,,our,,,,man,,,,in,,,,the,,,,field.A,,,,continuacin,,,,,un,,,,reportaje,,,,de,,,,nuestro,,,,corresponsal,,,,en,,,,la,,,,zona.7.(workforce,,,,or,,,,army)a.no,,,,direct,,,,translationHundreds,,,,of,,,,officers,,,,and,,,,men,,,,died,,,,with,,,,the,,,,carrier,,,,that,,,,sank.Cientos,,,,de,,,,oficiales,,,,y,,,,marineros,,,,murieron,,,,en,,,,el,,,,portaaviones,,,,que,,,,se,,,,hundi.The,,,,general,,,,and,,,,his,,,,men,,,,were,,,,received,,,,as,,,,heroes.El,,,,general,,,,y,,,,sus,,,,tropas,,,,fueron,,,,recibidos,,,,como,,,,hroes.8.(manservant)a.el,,,,ayuda,,,,de,,,,cmara(M)He,,,,was,,,,the,,,,duke's,,,,man,,,,for,,,,many,,,,years.Fue,,,,el,,,,ayuda,,,,de,,,,cmara,,,,del,,,,duque,,,,durante,,,,muchos,,,,aos.9.(colloquial)(form,,,,of,,,,address)a.el,,,,hombre(M)Come,,,,on,,,,,man,,,,,stop,,,,it!Vamos,,,,,hombre,,,,,para,,,,ya!b.el,,,,mano(M)(colloquial)(Latin,,,,America)Give,,,,me,,,,a,,,,break,,,,,man!Djame,,,,en,,,,paz,,,,,mano!c.el,,,,to(M)(colloquial)(Spain)That's,,,,cool,,,,,man!Cmo,,,,mola,,,,,to!10.(chess)a.la,,,,pieza(F)(chess)All,,,,the,,,,men,,,,fell,,,,when,,,,he,,,,turned,,,,the,,,,board.Se,,,,cayeron,,,,todas,,,,las,,,,piezas,,,,cuando,,,,volte,,,,el,,,,tablero.b.la,,,,ficha(F)(draughts)In,,,,the,,,,game,,,,of,,,,draughts,,,,how,,,,many,,,,men,,,,does,,,,a,,,,player,,,,start,,,,with?En,,,,el,,,,juego,,,,de,,,,las,,,,damas,,,,,con,,,,cuntas,,,,fichas,,,,empieza,,,,cada,,,,jugador?11.(colloquial)(referring,,,,to,,,,the,,,,Establishment)a.el,,,,sistema(M)I,,,,don't,,,,care,,,,how,,,,much,,,,they,,,,pay,,,,me;,,,,I'm,,,,never,,,,working,,,,for,,,,the,,,,man.No,,,,me,,,,importa,,,,cunto,,,,me,,,,paguen;,,,,nunca,,,,voy,,,,a,,,,trabajar,,,,para,,,,el,,,,sistema.transitive,,,,verb12.(to,,,,operate)a.estar,,,,atendidoThe,,,,reception,,,,desk,,,,is,,,,manned,,,,at,,,,all,,,,times.El,,,,mostrador,,,,de,,,,recepcin,,,,est,,,,atendido,,,,en,,,,todo,,,,momento.b.tripular(ship)The,,,,boat,,,,was,,,,manned,,,,by,,,,Polynesians.El,,,,barco,,,,estaba,,,,tripulado,,,,por,,,,polinesios.c.guarnecer(fortress)The,,,,fortress,,,,was,,,,manned,,,,by,,,,an,,,,infantry,,,,company.El,,,,fuerte,,,,estaba,,,,guarnecido,,,,por,,,,una,,,,compaa,,,,de,,,,infantera.d.dotar,,,,de,,,,personalThe,,,,project,,,,was,,,,manned,,,,in,,,,keeping,,,,with,,,,its,,,,complexity.El,,,,proyecto,,,,fue,,,,dotado,,,,de,,,,personal,,,,acorde,,,,con,,,,su,,,,complejidad.interjection13.(colloquial)(for,,,,emphasis)a.vayaMan,,,,,it,,,,sure,,,,was,,,,different,,,,back,,,,then!Vaya,,,,que,,,,s,,,,era,,,,distinto,,,,entonces!Copyright,,,,,,,,2016,,,,Curiosity,,,,Media,,,,Inc.manNoun1.(adult,,,,male)a.el,,,,hombre(M)2.(colloquial)a.no,,,,direct,,,,translationhey,,,,man!oye,,,,,to!a,,,,man's,,,,jacket/bicycleuna,,,,cazadora/bicicleta,,,,de,,,,hombrethe,,,,army,,,,will,,,,make,,,,a,,,,man,,,,of,,,,himel,,,,ejrcito,,,,lo,,,,har,,,,un,,,,hombrehe,,,,took,,,,it,,,,like,,,,a,,,,manlo,,,,acept,,,,como,,,,un,,,,hombrethis,,,,will,,,,separate,,,,the,,,,men,,,,from,,,,the,,,,boysas,,,,se,,,,ver,,,,quin,,,,vale,,,,de,,,,verdadto,,,,be,,,,man,,,,enough,,,,to,,,,do,,,,somethingtener,,,,el,,,,valor,,,,suficiente,,,,para,,,,hacer,,,,algoto,,,,talk,,,,to,,,,somebody,,,,man,,,,to,,,,manhablar,,,,con,,,,alguien,,,,de,,,,hombre,,,,a,,,,hombrehe's,,,,just,,,,the,,,,man,,,,for,,,,the,,,,jobes,,,,el,,,,hombre,,,,indicado,,,,(para,,,,el,,,,trabajo)to,,,,be,,,,one's,,,,own,,,,manser,,,,dueo,,,,de,,,,s,,,,mismohe's,,,,a,,,,man's,,,,manle,,,,gustan,,,,las,,,,cosas,,,,de,,,,hombresthe,,,,man,,,,in,,,,the,,,,streetel,,,,hombre,,,,de,,,,la,,,,callea,,,,man,,,,of,,,,Godun,,,,clrigoa,,,,man,,,,of,,,,the,,,,worldun,,,,hombre,,,,de,,,,mundo3.(individual,,,,,person)a.el,,,,persona,,,,f,,,,,hombre(M)any,,,,mancualquierafew,,,,menpocos,,,,,pocas,,,,personasthey,,,,replied,,,,as,,,,one,,,,manrespondieron,,,,como,,,,un,,,,solo,,,,hombrethey,,,,were,,,,patriots,,,,to,,,,a,,,,manhasta,,,,el,,,,ltimo,,,,de,,,,ellos,,,,era,,,,un,,,,patriota4.(husband)a.el,,,,marido(M)to,,,,live,,,,as,,,,man,,,,and,,,,wifevivir,,,,como,,,,marido,,,,y,,,,mujer5.(humanity)a.el,,,,hombre6.(employee;,,,,in,,,,factory)a.el,,,,empleado(a)(M),la,,,,empleado(a)(F)7.(servant)a.el,,,,criado(M)8.(soldier)a.el,,,,hombre(M)our,,,,man,,,,in,,,,Romenuestro,,,,agente,,,,en,,,,Roma9.(in,,,,chess)a.la,,,,pieza(F)10.(in,,,,drafts)a.la,,,,ficha(F)transitive,,,,verb11.(machine)a.manejar12.(plane,,,,,boat)a.tripular13.(phone,,,,,reception,,,,desk)a.atendera,,,,manned,,,,flightun,,,,vuelo,,,,tripuladoCopyright,,,,,,,,2006,,,,Harrap,,,,Publishers,,,,Limitedman,,,,[mn],,,,nounmen,,,,(plural)1,,,,(not,,,,woman),,,,hombre,,,,(m);,,,,(husband),,,,marido,,,,(m);,,,,(boyfriend),,,,novio,,,,(m);,,,,(servant),,,,criado,,,,(m);,,,,(workman),,,,obrero,,,,(m);,,,,(ordinary,,,,soldier),,,,soldado,,,,(m);,,,,(ordinary,,,,sailor),,,,marinero,,,,(m),,,,he's,,,,been,,,,a,,,,different,,,,man,,,,since,,,,he,,,,got,,,,married,,,,es,,,,otro,,,,hombre,,,,desde,,,,que,,,,se,,,,cas;,,,,the,,,,man,,,,who,,,,does,,,,the,,,,garden,,,,el,,,,seor,,,,que,,,,hace,,,,el,,,,jardn;,,,,when,,,,a,,,,man,,,,needs,,,,a,,,,wash,,,,cuando,,,,uno,,,,necesita,,,,lavarse;,,,,her,,,,man,,,,is,,,,in,,,,the,,,,army,,,,(husband),,,,su,,,,marido,,,,est,,,,en,,,,el,,,,ejrcito;,,,,(boyfriend),,,,su,,,,novio,,,,est,,,,en,,,,el,,,,ejrcito;,,,,officers,,,,and,,,,men,,,,(soldiers),,,,oficiales,,,,y,,,,soldados;,,,,(sailors),,,,oficiales,,,,y,,,,marineros;,,,,he's,,,,not,,,,the,,,,man,,,,to,,,,do,,,,it,,,,l,,,,no,,,,es,,,,la,,,,persona,,,,adecuada,,,,para,,,,hacerlo,,,,man,,,,and,,,,boyI've,,,,lived,,,,here,,,,man,,,,and,,,,boy,,,,vivo,,,,aqu,,,,desde,,,,pequeohe's,,,,not,,,,the,,,,man,,,,for,,,,the,,,,job,,,,no,,,,es,,,,el,,,,ms,,,,indicado,,,,para,,,,esa,,,,tareaman,,,,of,,,,God,,,,religioso,,,,(m);,,,,clrigo,,,,(m)good,,,,man!,,,,bravo!;,,,,muy,,,,bien!,,,,my,,,,good,,,,man,,,,buen,,,,hombre;,,,,amigo,,,,mo;,,,,all,,,,good,,,,men,,,,and,,,,true,,,,todos,,,,los,,,,que,,,,merecen,,,,llamarse,,,,hombresman,,,,of,,,,letters,,,,literato,,,,(m)it's,,,,got,,,,to,,,,be,,,,a,,,,local,,,,man,,,,tiene,,,,que,,,,ser,,,,uno,,,,de,,,,aquto,,,,make,,,,a,,,,man,,,,of,,,,sb,,,,hacer,,,,un,,,,hombre,,,,de,,,,algn,,,,the,,,,army,,,,will,,,,make,,,,a,,,,man,,,,out,,,,of,,,,him,,,,el,,,,ejrcito,,,,le,,,,har,,,,un,,,,hombreman,,,,of,,,,means,,,,hombre,,,,(m),,,,acaudaladothe,,,,man,,,,in,,,,the,,,,moon,,,,el,,,,rostro,,,,de,,,,(mujer,,,,en),,,,la,,,,lunato,,,,feel,,,,(like),,,,a,,,,new,,,,man,,,,sentirse,,,,como,,,,nuevolook,,,,here,,,,,old,,,,man,,,,mira,,,,,amigo,,,,my,,,,old,,,,man,,,,el,,,,viejo,,,,(informal)the,,,,man,,,,on,,,,the,,,,Clapham,,,,omnibus,,,,el,,,,hombre,,,,de,,,,la,,,,calleour,,,,man,,,,in,,,,Washington,,,,(agent),,,,nuestro,,,,agente,,,,en,,,,Washington;,,,,(representative),,,,nuestro,,,,representante,,,,en,,,,Washington;,,,,(ambassador),,,,nuestro,,,,embajador,,,,en,,,,Washingtonman,,,,of,,,,parts,,,,hombre,,,,(m),,,,de,,,,talentoman,,,,of,,,,property,,,,hombre,,,,(m),,,,acaudaladoman,,,,of,,,,straw,,,,(person,,,,of,,,,no,,,,substance),,,,monigote,,,,(m);,,,,ttere,,,,(m),,,,Gorbachov,,,,had,,,,to,,,,do,,,,something,,,,before,,,,he,,,,began,,,,to,,,,appear,,,,as,,,,a,,,,man,,,,of,,,,straw,,,,especially,,,,(US),,,,(front,,,,man),,,,hombre,,,,(m),,,,de,,,,paja;,,,,testaferro,,,,(m)the,,,,man,,,,in,,,,the,,,,street,,,,el,,,,hombre,,,,de,,,,la,,,,callethe,,,,strong,,,,man,,,,of,,,,the,,,,government,,,,el,,,,hombre,,,,fuerte,,,,del,,,,gobiernothat,,,,man,,,,Jones,,,,aquel,,,,Jonesman,,,,to,,,,man,,,,de,,,,hombre,,,,a,,,,hombrehe's,,,,a,,,,man,,,,about,,,,town,,,,es,,,,un,,,,gran,,,,vividorman,,,,and,,,,wife,,,,marido,,,,y,,,,mujer,,,,to,,,,live,,,,as,,,,man,,,,and,,,,wife,,,,vivir,,,,como,,,,casados,,,,or,,,,en,,,,matrimonioa,,,,man,,,,of,,,,the,,,,world,,,,un,,,,hombre,,,,de,,,,mundoa,,,,young,,,,man,,,,un,,,,joven,,,,her,,,,young,,,,man,,,,su,,,,noviothis,,,,will,,,,separate,,,,or,,,,sort,,,,the,,,,men,,,,from,,,,the,,,,boys,,,,con,,,,esto,,,,se,,,,ver,,,,quines,,,,son,,,,hombres,,,,y,,,,quines,,,,noto,,,,be,,,,man,,,,enough,,,,to,,,,do,,,,sth,,,,ser,,,,lo,,,,bastante,,,,hombre,,,,or,,,,tener,,,,valor,,,,suficiente,,,,como,,,,para,,,,hacer,,,,algo,,,,are,,,,you,,,,man,,,,[enough],,,,to,,,,do,,,,it?to,,,,reach,,,,man's,,,,estate,,,,llegar,,,,a,,,,la,,,,edad,,,,virilbest,,,,cloth,,,,grand,,,,2,,,,(humanity,,,,in,,,,general),,,,(also,,,,Man),,,,el,,,,hombreman,,,,proposes,,,,,God,,,,disposes,,,,el,,,,hombre,,,,propone,,,,y,,,,Dios,,,,dispone3,,,,(individual,,,,,person),,,,persona,,,,(f),,,,what,,,,else,,,,could,,,,a,,,,man,,,,do?,,,,es,,,,que,,,,se,,,,poda,,,,hacer,,,,otra,,,,cosa?;,,,,men,,,,say,,,,that,,,, 79c7fb41ad

^,,,,"Gallery:,,,,Britain,,,,Rock,,,,Awards"
The Woman in Black (ANNOTATED) download epub mobi pdf fb2The Ugly Duckling (First Readers) download epub mobi pdf fb2Romans: At His Feet Studies download epub mobi pdf fb2none download epub mobi pdf fb2Scaffolds of the Church: Towards Poststructural Ecclesiology download epub mobi pdf fb2Lost Chapters of the Book of Daniel: Christian Apocrypha Series download epub mobi pdf fb2The Ancient Life History of the Earth download epub mobi pdf fb2The Gentlewoman's Book of Gardening (Cambridge Library Collection - Botany and Horticulture) download epub mobi pdf fb2El Puente: Trolls (Spanish Edition) download epub mobi pdf fb2Omega's Surrender to the Lodge Bear (Sierra Nevada Shifters Book 2) download epub mobi pdf fb2

Publicité
Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 19 Juin - 23:32 (2017)
MessageSujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet Habbo-Skouat Index du Forum » Projet
Informations
Page 1 sur 1
Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation